skip navigation

Turlaxin is Canceled: Now time for Plan B

By Tiffany Surran, 10/28/23, 3:00PM CDT


Dear Ponies,

Turlaxin is officially canceled this weekend for your age group now what?

The last few days we have been analyzing a plan B if Turlaxin is canceled.  

We chose to hopefully register you in another tournament on a different weekend but we need your response to know if your player is free.  

2035 team register and play in the Cowboy Cup which is next weekend November 4th-5th in Plano.  I do want to warn you that you will be playing in a 2nd grade division as they don't have a 1st grade division. I am sure some of the teams would be mixed 1st/2nd teams but I can't guarantee that.  2035 PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ANSWER A SURVEY ON YOUR AVAILABILITY FOR COWBOY CUP.  Incidentally, there are no other tournaments we could enter our 2035 team in where they would be playing only first graders.   I WILL NEED THIS RESPONSE NO LATER THAN SUNDAY NIGHT SO I CAN REGISTER AND PAY FOR COWBOY CUP SO WE CAN GET ON THE SCHEDULE.  

2034 (all teams) and 2023:  Since you are already playing in the Cowboy Cup, we wanted to know if you are free to participate in Lonestar Shootout November 11-12 in Lewisville.   ALL 2034 AND 2033 TEAMS PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ANSWER A SURVEY ON YOUR AVAILABILITY FOR LONESTAR SHOOTOUT.

We decided against scheduling our own round robin with a few other programs we had been in communication with this week because the weather does not look great and the temperatures are dropping all weekend.   The potential for wet, cold conditions and lightening is high this weekend.  


Tiffany Surran