Here's the quick summary of the day forthcoming events:
• Location: Carpenter Park Fields on May 14th
• Check in starts at 8am. Main event ticket: 9am - 12pm
• VIP ticket: 12 noon to 1:30pm. Immediately follows the main. Includes parents & player, lunch w/ the Pros, special autographs, and Q&A. Includes the cost of the main event.
• Players segmented by ages to teach skill development
• Participation Penny (included) & PLL Merch bundles for purchase
• Fund competitions, prizes
• Photographer, digital library for free download after the event
• Individual photos with a Pro + autograph session
•. Offensive & defensive drills for Middle & HS groups
•. Youngest age groups - simple basics to enjoy
•. Peer mentoring builds the fun of this lacrosse event
• Group discount coupons - The Star PLL Games (July 30, 31) & PLL Academy San Antonio Regional Overnight Camp (July 25 - 27)
Here's a reminder of your Deuces20 to circulate to your families and coaches. If you have any other questions or want to be a volunteer coach on the field, please reach out to me directly. It is a very cool perk!
Registration Link for Main or VIP ticket: Players Tour (use your coupon to get $20 off)
Group discount packages start at / contact Allan Rabil below:
• Ticket discounts to $129 / registrant for 20 to 30 players
• Ticket discounts to $115 / registrant for over 30 players
• Elementary groups - call for special offer
Let's make this big for the DFW & Texas Lacrosse!
Relationship Manager | PLL Academy
C: (240) 751-5510 | pllacademy.com